Open Mobi Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- Company: OPEN MOBI SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Kazimierzowska 43 lok. 49, 02-546 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000786538.
- Customer: Entity using the Company's services, with whom a contract for the provision of services was concluded, in particular the entity for which the Company will conduct an advertising campaign.
- User: a user of the Internet or an application provided or supported by the Company as part of an advertising campaign.
- Cookies: IT data, in particular text files, which are entered and stored in the device of the Customer (including a prospect) and other persons visiting the Website.
- General provisions
- The Controller of Personal Data is the Company, i.e. OPEN MOBI SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Kazimierzowska 43 lok. 49, 02-546 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000786538, providing services within the Platform.
- The Company processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of generally applicable law, including in particular the provisions of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") and national regulations implementing or adopted in connection with the GDPR.
- Only data that are necessary for the proper performance of the provided services and for offering of services, including in particular the data referred to in Paragraph 4, shall be processed.
- Moreover, as part of the use of services provided by the Company, information on IP addresses of the devices of the Users and other persons visiting the Website is also collected and is used only to analyze and verify the operation of the Website.
- All personal data are stored and processed in accordance with the scope of the consent granted by the user, the requirements of GDPR, and the national legislation adopted by or in connection with GDPR.
- The database of collected personal data is treated as a separate database, stored on the Company's server in a special security zone with limited access.
- Cookies used by the Company (placed in the terminal device of Customers (including prospects) and Users and other persons visiting the Company's Website) may be made available to the Company's partners and cooperating advertisers or other entities.
- The Company processes personal data only to the extent necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and for the proper performance of services provided by electronic means.
- Personal data are processed in compliance with the requirements of the law.
- The Company declares that it has the necessary systems and applies the appropriate security procedures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, takeover by unauthorized persons, processing in violation of the law, loss, or damage.
- Personal data are collected by the Company for defined, legitimate purposes and not subject to sub-processing against those purposes. The Company declares that the data collected by it are stored in a form enabling identification of the data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the given purpose of processing.d
- The Company processes data in order to perform the agreement concluded with the Customer, conduct an advertising campaign for the Customer, present an offer to a prospect, and conduct marketing activities.
- The personal data subject has the right to supplement, update, correct personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend data processing, or delete the data if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, and the right to raise an objection.
- For this purpose, please send a relevant request to the Company: by mail, to the address of the registered office; or by e-mail, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The administrator has appointed the Data Protection Inspector - Paweł Wojciechowski. If you have any questions regarding the protection of personal data, do not hesitate to contact him by e-mail: